Complete course that teaches participants the technique to repair on printed circuit boards, using reverse engineering and component location with electrical diagram. From the repair taught by CHIPTRONIC, you can diagnose hardware and software faults, repair software faults using specific repairer and repair any ECU.
Day 1: Basic Electronics
- Basic concepts of electrical and electronic applied to the injection module, dissertation about electronic components and their function, reading values and testing of them, as well as basics of digital electronics.
Day 2 (morning): Welding of PTH and SMD Components
-Practical removal and welding of a printed circuit board components.
Day 2 (afternoon): Theory of Repair and Mapping
- In this section it will be presented to participants important notions about the internal architecture of the ECU and the way signals travel within the circuit. We will also have a detailed study of the electrical signals that we find in an ECU, which include: analogue signals, digital signals and PWM signals (pulse width modulated). Reading techniques for electrical diagram and their most common symbolism. How to use Eproms programmer (DIP / PLCC / PSOP) and programmers with downloading functions (ST10 and OBDTRONIC).
Day 3: Theory of Repairs Applied (using as an example the ECU M1.5.4)
- On this day, we will do activities related to repair, such as; the use of ECU's simulator with universal cable, oscilloscope, scanner and mapping techniques (component identification responsible for some ECU share).
Day 4: Workshop and ECU’s Repair
- On this day the most common faults of the PPE and their possible solutions will be covered (we will use the morning for this) then we will repair in practice using all the information proposed in the course.
Our didactic material has a workbook rich in details with over 30 fully mapped systems
These are our systems:
- MULTEC 700
- MULTEC EMS
- MOTRONIC M1.5.4
- MULTEC VHC
- MULTEC HSFI
- BOSH ME7.9.6
- MULTEC HN14YF-C
- MAGNETI MARELLI 1AVB
- MAGNETI MARELLI 1AVI
- MAGNETI MARELLI 1AVP
- MAGNETI MARELLI 1AVS
- BOSCH MOTRONIC MP9
- BOSH M3.8.2/ M3.8.3
- MAGNETI MARELLI 4AVP
- MAGNETI MARELLI 4BV
- MAGNETI MARELLI 4LV
- MAGNETI MARELLI 45V
- BOSCH ME7.5
- BOSCH ME7.5.10
- BOSCH ME 7.5.20
- BOSCH ME 7.5.30
- MAGNETI MARELLI IAAW 1G7
- MAGNETI MARELLI IAW P8
- MAGNETI MARELLI 1ABG
- MAGNETI MARELLI 49FB
- MAGNETI MARELLI 59FB
- MAGNETI MARELLI 4AFB
- MAGNETI MARELLI 4GF/4SF/4SD
- MAGNETI MARELLI 5NF
- MAGNETI MARELLI 7GF
- VDO MSM MERCEDES CLASS A
- BOSCH ME7.4.4 PEUGEOT 206 1.4
- BOSCH ME7.4.9 PEUGEOT 307 1.6 16V
- MARELI IAW SNP2
- EEC - IV
- EEC - V
- EEC - VI
- MAGNETI MARELLI 4AFR
- MAGNETI MARELLI 4CFR
In addition to a CD that contains information such as:
Printed handouts Digital workbooks (online / offline) Mapped modules Injection Files Original files (for programmers use of 8 and 16-bit , as BeeProg) Downloading files (for use of the ST10 programmer) Immobilizers files (reset / decode) List of checksum
32 hours/ 4 days
LIMITING PEOPLE PER COURSE:
Limited number of people, for better achievement.
Basic knowledge about Electronic Fuel Injection (watch the video class)
Individual homework and study of cases
Practice at the Repair Laboratory
The instructor acts on the repair of vehicles area, with more than 15 years of experience and wide domain in the ECU repair field.
It will be issued to participants with 100% of presence.