The Immobilizer Course aims to explain the immobilizer system diversity existing in the national lines, how the systems work, what can be done in each of them and how to perform Reset in the Injection Module, ECU Password Reading and Immobilizer, ECU Decoding, Key Programming and more.
- ECU Programming + Dashboard + Key;
- Reset and pairing of ECU with Immobilizer;
- Key programming;
- PIN code reading;
- Immobilizer Reboot;
- Using OBDMAP to solve Immobilizers situations;
- Programming Remote Keys;
- Transponders Dedicate and Generate;
- Injection Module Reboot;
- ECU and Immobilizer Password Read;
- ECU Decoding, among others.
AUTOMOTIVES ASSEBLERS BOUND BY THE COURSE
- GENERAL MOTORS: Opel 1, Opel 2, Opel 2R e IMMO3;
- FIAT: Code 1, Code 2 e Code 2 , phase 3;
- VOLKSWAGEN: IMMO1e Gol G5;
- FORD: Pats 2 e Pats 3 CAN
Workbook about Immobilizers
1 hour / 2 days
LIMIT OF PEOPLE PER COURSE:
Limited number of people, for better achievement.
Theoretical and Expositive classes and study of cases.
Expert and highly qualified, with great experience in the specific area.
It will be issued to participants with 100% of presence.