Optional accessory of the ECU Test2 - Evolution by Chiptronic, to help on the performance of the tests of functioning of the ECU’s. With that, it is possible to perform, with a gauge instrument, the check of the voltage and output pulses on each pin of the ECU.
TEST OF EXTERNAL ACTIVATION - Electro-fans - Ignition coils
SIMULATOR OF THE ACTUATORS - Stepper motor - Cold start relay / Canister
WHAT DOES THE PIN OUT HOLD? The PIN OUT TESTER is an accessory of the ECU-Test2 – Evolution, in other words, it works in all ECUs indicated on the application table of the ECUTest2 - Evolution.
PIN OUT TESTER ADVANTAGES - It’s not necessary to drill the wires to perform the measuring, once the PIN OUT TESTER has a measuring panel; - Tests of coils and electro-injectors; - Simulation of variation of working of the stepper motor;
CONTENT OF THE PIN OUT TESTER PACKAGE
- nbsp;1 CHIPTRONIC PIN OUT TESTER;
- 1 Cable to connect to the ECU-TEST*DB-50;
- 1 Cable to connect with the ECU-TEST*DB-37;
- 2 Cables with banana plug and alligator clamp (Used to ease the tests with the measuring equipment);
- 1 Cable to test the nozzles and external coils;
- 1 CD with the instructions manual, which helps on the use of the tool.