Become able to operate an oscilloscope as an automotive diagnostic tool and learn diagnostic techniques in the best Oscilloscope and Signal Interpretation course in Brazil. The course features instructor with extensive experience in oscilloscope diagnostics in electronic injection systems, air-conditioned training room and equipped with modern tools.
Chiptronic Certified 10-person class, a company for over 20 years in the market, known worldwide for its technology innovations.
• Practice on the principles of electrical
• How to identify and interpret different electrical signals and waveforms displayed on the oscilloscope.
• Measurement and practical interpretation of vehicle signals
• Compression tests using the oscilloscope.
• Basic knowledge of mechanics and electronic injection.
Duration: 12 hours.
Day 1: Theoretical and practical class on the principles of electrical, its magnitudes, how to identify and interpret different electrical signals and waveforms presented on the oscilloscope. Handling and adjustment of diagnostic measuring equipment - multimeter, automotive oscilloscope and benchtop oscilloscope. Practical applications in the vehicle.
Day 2: Measurement and practical interpretation of signals in the vehicle, identification of different signals from sensors and actuators, analysis of possible faults, simulations of faults and defects with interpretation of oscillograms. Compression tests using the oscilloscope.